TUBE LASER SERVICES – NOW AVAILABLE
We are now running our new, state of the art tube laser cutter from BLM Group and are able to offer a service to UK businesses.
We are now able to offer a cut & prep service for materials between 12 – 220mm cross section and up to 35kg/m. Our service will commence following in-house trials in May, however we are taking inquiries already.
- Tube diameters from 12 to 220 mm and a bar weight up to 35 Kg/m.
- Tilting axis (± 45°) allowing geometry flaring operations to be carried out (bevel angles).
- 5,000 Kg storage capacity
- Automatic single bar loader
- Automatic loading of up to 6 single bars onto cradles
- Short piece unloader, for pieces up to 500 mm, automatically conveyed to a collecting box
Benefits of the Ritchie Service
- Our machine is the largest machine in Scotland.
- With great access to the major road network and our own fleet of vehicles, we can offer a cost effective delivery service across the country.
- Our customers to take advantage of Ritchie preferential steel procurement prices thanks to our core products.
- Our machine allows 3D cutting on all sections, which allows weld preparations to be made at the same time as profiling.
- With our inhouse design team, we can offer design support and CAD model generation.
- With a suite of CNC bending, painting, galvanising and assembly facilities, we can provide a full service from design to product delivery.
Watch it in action!…
What it looks like:
3D Tilting Head Cutting:
Tube Loading System:
You can read more about our machine on the manufacturer’s website:
01307 462 271
01307 464 081